8 Ekim 2019 Salı

I love to create. Not only to create concrete things; but also ideas.

Not godlike creation but making and building things in time.

I love to change, transform and synthesize ideas. So I love to learn and discover the things have been done before. I love to learn stories and history.

I love to take one thing and manipulate it and serve it in another way and in another context.

I love to make revival of things died long time before. I love to uncover the different sides of ideas and transform them.

I love to think. And I love when my ideas change in time. So I love processes.

I love change. I love when seasons change. And I love when cities change. And I love when my life changes. And I love to change places. I love to move from one place to another place. And I love to move from one city to another one.

Construction of The Paper: NATURE AS A CONCEPT IN SONIC ARTS Tuğrul Veli Şalcı, Sabancı University Abstarct This thesis investi...